A roughstock-style western boot that's built for work, Heritage Cowhorse Western Boots for men from Ariat® provide rugged durability with top-notch Ariat comfort. Combining a classic roughstock look with top materials and a protective ExGuard™ reinforcement over the heel counter, this rugged western boot delivers top notch protection out on the ranch. A full grain leather foot and shaft with eye-catching, 8-row western stitching moves easily while looking sharp. Advanced Torque Stability® Pro technology under the foot supports and cushions on each step, while promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Long-wearing Duratread™ rubber compound outsoles and a work-friendly 1.5" Horseman heel. Leather lined. Work-friendly wide square toe. Average height: 12". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10018727.
- Hard working western boots with roughstock styling
- Full grain leather foot and shaft
- 8-row western stitch pattern
- Protective ExGuard reinforcement over the heel counter
- Advanced Torque Stability Pro footbeds - supports and cushions feet as you move
- 1.5" Horseman heel
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- Work-friendly wide square toe
Web ID: 177539