Combining Ariat® comfort, H2O waterproof protection, and Thinsulate insulation in a lace up hunting boot, the Ariat FPS H2O 7" Hunting Boots for Men keep feet dry and comfortable. These easy-wearing boots combine Waterproof Pro™ construction with water repellent 1,000D nylon uppers featuring a Kryptek™ Highlander™ finish for heavy duty protection and comfort in the field. Mesh linings and odor-resistant ScentMask™ technology inside help keep your feet dry and fresh, even in wet hunting conditions. 400 g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation helps keep feet warm as temperatures drop. Advanced Torque Stability (ATS®) technology in the footbeds and EVA midsoles support and cushion your feet over long hunts, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. Long-wearing Duratread™ rubber compound outsoles feature an aggressive, non-tracking tread design to keep you moving. Easy kickoff heel design. Padded collar and tongue top for comfort. Protective Tec-Tuff toe cap and heel. Average height: 7". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs 1 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10014195.
- Tough and protective lace up hunting boots
- Rugged 1,000D nylon uppers with camo finish
- Waterproof Pro construction - impermeable waterproof barrier
- Mesh linings
- 400 g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation - blocks out the chill on cool hunts
- ScentMask technology - odor control
- ATS footbeds and EVA midsoles - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Long lasting Duratread rubber outsoles with aggressive, non-tracking tread
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 1411140302272