Combining a roughstock look with a durable, hard working design, the Crossfire Western Boots for Men from Ariat® deliver straightforward performance. Durable boot features a premium full-grain leather foot and shaft with classic 6-row decorative stitching across the shaft. Advanced Torque Stability (ATS®) footbed Technology supports and cushions your foot with every step, reducing fatigue through the day. Sturdy, long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsole. Work-friendly wide square toe. 2" heel. Average height: 13". Imported.
- Hard working, straightforward performance with sharp roughstock look
- Premium full-grain leather foot and shaft with decorative 6-row stitching
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) footbed - supports and cushions foot as you move
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- Wide square toe - work friendly design
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 13110507113134