Ameristep® Non Typical Rapid Rails give hunters the flexibility to find the perfect spot by providing a secure climb on less than perfect trees. The independent sections do not plug into each other, giving you enough versatility to conform to crooked trees. The adjustable strap-and-hook assembly attaches to the frame for easy installation -- just tighten by hand and step onto the lower rung to set. The side rail tubes rotate toward each other so you can use the Rapid Rails on smaller tree trunks -- a handy feature when used around the stand site to gain access to branches for trimming. Rapid Rails also feature quick-connect speed strap, a V-step for increased footing, and powder coating. Four 4 independent nesting sections (40'', 37'', 34'', 31'') make this set stackable and packable for quick transport. Weight: 14-1/2 lbs. TMA certified. Safety belt not included.
Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Climbing system that works on less than ideal trees
- Independent sections do not lock to each other - sections can conform to crooked trees
- Side rail tubes rotate to fit smaller trees
- Quick connect strap and hook assembly secures rails fast
- V-step for increased footing
- Four nesting section design for stackable and packable use
- TMA certified
Web ID: 54444