Keep your big game meat clean and safe from dirt, debris, adverse weather, insects, and predators after the hunt with Alaska Game Bags Rolled Game Bags for Elk. Super tough, lightweight, durable, and tailored specifically for elk and other big game. These big 60'' quarter bags come pre-rolled for packability and easy use in the field. Designed to be stronger and more durable than the average game bag, these bags are breathable, virtually tear-resistant, odor-free, and reusable. Bags form fit around the meat put inside to eliminate bulky excess material. 4 pack.
Manufacturer model #: AGBMEC460.
- Keeps Elk or other large meat in top condition after the hunt
- Protects field dressed meat from dirt, debris, insects, adverse weather, and more
- 4 pack of large 60'' quarter bags
- Form fits to meat to reduce or eliminate bulky excess material
- Super tough, lightweight, durable, and tailored specifically for elk and other large game
- Strong bag material - breathable
- Virtually tear-resistant, odor-free, and reusable
Alaska hunters face some unique challenges in getting their meat from the field to the freezer. Adverse weather, delays in transport, insects, and marauding predators are some of the more well known factors that contribute to lost or poor quality game meat. Alaskan hunter Earl Rinio took on these challenges for years using other game bag products without satisfaction, leading him to develop game bags ideally suited for Alaska's extreme environment. After consulting with big game guides across Alaska and conducting numerous field trials, Rinio has developed Alaska Game Bags. Stronger and more durable than the average game bag, Alaska Game Bags are super tough, lightweight, breathable, virtually tear resistant, odor free, reusable, and tailored to specific animals. Tough enough to meet the exacting needs of the Alaska hunter, this line of species specific game bags will serve other hunters around the world just as well.
Web ID: 11112911