The Terrex AX2R Mid GTX® Hiking Shoes for Men from adidas® Outdoor gives hard-charging outdoor lovers a tough-as-nails outdoor shoe with the waterproof protection of proven GORE-TEX® technology. Delivering comfortable support for all kinds of outdoor fun, the Terrex AX2R Mid GTX utilizes lightweight and breathable mesh and synthetic uppers with external supports and a soft, cushioned collar. GORE-TEX Extended Comfort linings inside surround your feet with high-performance waterproof protection. Under your feet, molded sockliners enhance comfort and fit, while the EVA midsoles with adiPRENE® shock absorbing foam inserts provide long lasting cushioning and shock absorption. Made with adidas' specially formulated rubber compound, TRAXION® outsoles provide trustworthy wet or dry traction. Average weight: 14.3 oz. 10 mm drop. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BB46022.
- Lightweight, flexible, and waterproof hiking shoes
- Breathable open mesh and synthetic uppers with external support elements
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort linings - waterproof and breathable
- Molded sockliners for enhanced comfort and fit
- Lightweight EVA midsoles with adiPRENE foam - long lasting cushioning and shock absorption
- Super high TRAXION rubber compound outsoles - optimal grip, even in wet conditions
- 10 mm drop
Web ID: 160303