A tough as nails outdoors shoe made for all day adventures, the Terrex AX2 CP Hiking Shoes for men from adidas® outdoor provides superb weather resistance and comfortable support. Built for outdoor fun, the Terrex AX2 CP utilizes lightweight Climaproof® mesh and synthetic uppers with external supports for structure and seam sealed membranes for breathable water resistance. Under your feet, molded sockliners enhance comfort and fit, while EVA midsoles with adiPRENE® shock absorbing foam inserts provide long lasting cushioning and shock absorption. Made of adidas' specially formulated rubber compound, the Terrex AX2 CP's TRAXION® outsoles provide trustworthy traction on wet or dry surfaces. Average weight: 11.5 oz. 9.5 mm drop. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BB1682.
- Lightweight, performance hiking shoes that deliver great weather resistance
- Breathable Climaproof mesh and synthetic uppers
- External support elements for support
- Seam sealed membranes for breathable water resistance
- Molded sockliners for enhanced comfort and fit
- Lightweight EVA midsoles with adiPRENE foam - long lasting cushioning and shock absorption
- Super high TRAXION rubber compound outsoles - optimal grip, even in wet conditions
- 9.5 mm drop
Web ID: 160295