A tough as nails outdoors shoe made for outdoor adventures, AX2 Hiking Shoes for women from adidas® outdoor provide comfortable support for all kinds of outdoor fun. Built for fast fun, these lightweight, low-cut shoes utilize breathable synthetic mesh and fabric uppers with external support and a women's-specific fit for top comfort and support. Under your feet, molded sockliners enhance comfort and fit, while the EVA midsoles with adiPRENE® shock absorbing foam provide long lasting cushioning and shock absorption. Made with adidas' specially formulated rubber compound, TRAXION™ outsoles provides trustworthy traction, even over wet surfaces. Average weight: 9.8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: AF6068.
- Lightweight and versatile high performance hiking shoes for women
- Breathable open mesh and synthetic uppers with external support elements
- Molded sockliners for enhanced comfort and fit
- Lightweight EVA midsoles with adiPRENE foam - long lasting cushioning and shock absorption
- Super high TRAXION rubber compound outsoles - optimal grip, even in wet conditions
Web ID: 2268951