Abu Garcia® Veritas™ 2.0 Casting Rods, above all else, are extremely lightweight and well balanced. The Veritas' 30 Ton graphite construction with a Spiral Carbon Core Construction process significantly improves break strength without increasing weight. The combination of a fast sensitive tip and a stout mid-section enables you to set the hook on soft biting fish, and still provides power you need when bass fishing in heavy cover. Premium titanium alloy guides with Zirconium inserts sit close to the rod blank for fewer line management issues, and compliment the rod's lightweight and superb balance. An extreme exposure skeleton reel seat on Veritas 2.0 Casting Rods provides increased contact with the blank for greater sensitivity transfer. A micro click reel seat hood ratchets reel securely in place and allows for improved reel fit, and a Split Grip handle design with super dense EVA grips expertly balance out each rod. The Texas-rigged hook keeper is compatible with all baits.
- Extremely lightweight and balanced
- 30 Ton graphite with Spiral Carbon Core Construction
- Fast sensitive tip and stout mid-section
- Titanium-alloy guides with Zirconium inserts
- Skeleton reel seat provides high sensitivity transfer
- Micro click reel seat hood
Web ID: 1406270802042