point6 Light Boot Socks for Men
Improving on the all natural, odor-free, moisture controlling, temperature regulating performance of merino wool, point6® Light Boot Socks deliver heavy-duty comfort. Made of a compact spun merino wool yarn that eliminates loose fiber ends sticking out of the yarn, point6 wool socks give you an exceptionally soft sock that's less bulky and 25% more durable than comparable wool socks. Reinforced with nylon on high wear areas of the sock, these socks resist abrasion that wears down standard wool socks. Made to fit better, these naturally breathable socks feature a deep heel pocket that hugs the heel and eliminates tightness across the instep, arch support that holds the sock snug across the instep, and an ankle brace that keeps the sock in place. A non-binding welt top and cross stretch design keeps the sock in place without impairing needed circulation on demanding adventures. Ventilation zones in the sock provide additional breathability for your feet and streamline the sock's fit. Smooth toe closure. 64% wool/34% nylon/2% spandex. Care instructions: machine wash inside out and dry warm. Do not bleach. Large sock fits men's shoe sizes 9-11.5. Made in USA of Imported Yarns.
Manufacturer style #: 1804.
- Lightweight design, point6 performance for boots
- Compact spun merino wool construction - superior durability and soft hand
- Naturally breathable, temperature regulating, odor-free, and moisture managing
- Terry loop cushioning under the foot and in front of the shin
- Reinforcement shield over high wear areas - nylon reinforcement for durability
- Anatomical fit with deep heel pocket, ankle brace, and arch support
- Smooth toe closure
- Ventilation zones for added breathability and streamlined fit
- Great for tall work boots, western boots, and motorcycle boots
- 64% wool/34% nylon/2% spandex