XPS® by Fisherman™ Eyewear Sailfish Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Especially designed for anglers
- Polarized lenses
- Eliminate 99% of reflected glare
- 100% UV protection
- Ultra-lightweight, wrap-style frames
Specifically designed for anglers, the XPS® by Fisherman Eyewear® Sailfish Polarized Sunglasses deliver the optical clarity and comfort to keep your eyes comfortable all day. The Sailfish Sunglasses feature polarized lenses designed to eliminate over 99% of all reflected glare and give you 100% UV protection. The Sailfish's ultra lightweight wrap-style frames offer a sleek, stylish look, while providing additional peripheral protection from sun and wind. About your XPS lens:
- Gray is ideal for bright sunny days and open-water fishing. Gray lenses transmit all colors of the spectrum so there is minimal distortion.
- Brown is considered by many to be the best all-around tint for fishing. Great for shallow water stream and flats fishing in medium to bright light.
- Blue Mirror lens color is best for offshore, open-water bright light fishing.
- Green Mirror lens color is excellent in all light condition.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Seapimp Great product/ great price
Great glasses for the price ,have nothing bad to say i buy 2 pair every season ,my fault not thiers . Have them on constantly when fishing or in the boat but things happen .they fall over board or get stepped on or misplaced .and i dont mad like i would with a $200 pair . They do everything they are supposed to
March 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 Best glasses bought
After purchasing these glasses it will be the only pair I buy. The bepth u see is asome
June 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wayeno EYE PROTECTION
Save your eye's and a lot of money, these sun glasses can't be beat for the price. Better than gasses I have tried or worn at 5X the price or higher. They are very durable and comfortable. I wore my first pair every day for 6 months, and would still be wearing them but a friend that had no access to BPS asked me to sell them to him. I replaced them with both tints available and like both of them.
March 11, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by BrettTheBear eh. so so
not very comfortable on the ears. water clarity and contrast is average to good. doesn't fog which is what made them three stars instead of two.
February 27, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime