XPS by Fisherman Eyewear Sailfish Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Specifically designed for anglers, the XPS® by Fisherman Eyewear® Sailfish Polarized Sunglasses deliver the optical clarity and comfort to keep your eyes comfortable all day. The Sailfish Sunglasses feature polarized lenses designed to eliminate over 99% of all reflected glare and give you 100% UV protection. The Sailfish's ultra lightweight wrap-style frames offer a sleek, stylish look, while providing additional peripheral protection from sun and wind.
- Especially designed for anglers
- Polarized lenses
- Eliminate 99% of reflected glare
- 100% UV protection
- Ultra-lightweight, wrap-style frames
About your XPS lens:
- Gray is ideal for bright sunny days and open-water fishing. Gray lenses transmit all colors of the spectrum so there is minimal distortion.
- Brown is considered by many to be the best all-around tint for fishing. Great for shallow water stream and flats fishing in medium to bright light.
- Blue Mirror lens color is best for offshore, open-water bright light fishing.
- Green Mirror lens color is excellent in all light condition.
XPS® by Fisherman Eyewear Sailfish Polarized Sunglasses
For XL Faces
These are the only XPS glasses that fit my XL face well. Also, like the hinges and size of lens that cover my eyes well.
The brown lens is good for low light and overcast conditions. They are to WAY to bright for full summer sunny days. Buy the gray lens for sunny conditions.
November 1, 2010
One more try
I bought a pair of these sunglasses at the beginning of June at the Islamorada store while on vacation and they have not lasted. Right after we returned from vacation I noticed the right lens looked like it had something on it, but I could still see out of them. About a week ago I tried to clean them with a sunglass cloth and now I cannot see out of the right lens at all. I really like the sunglasses so I am going to try another pair. If these do not last then I will be done with them. Hopefully I just got a bad pair the first time and these will prove to be better.
July 18, 2010
Best Purchase Ever
Best Purchase Ever for the price. So good a bought two pairs.
May 28, 2010
Nice Fishing Glasses
Needed a descent pair of polarized fishing glasses that I wouldn't be too upset if they got lost. Don't want to loose these. They cut the glare and offer a nice level of eye protection. Very light weight.
May 14, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime