XPS® by Fisherman Eyewear® Sailfish Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Especially designed for anglers
- Polarized lenses
- Eliminate 99% of reflected glare
- 100% UV protection
- Ultra-lightweight, wrap-style frames
Specifically designed for anglers, the XPS® by Fisherman Eyewear® Sailfish Polarized Sunglasses deliver the optical clarity and comfort to keep your eyes comfortable all day. The Sailfish Sunglasses feature polarized lenses designed to eliminate over 99% of all reflected glare and give you 100% UV protection. The Sailfish's ultra lightweight wrap-style frames offer a sleek, stylish look, while providing additional peripheral protection from sun and wind. About your XPS lens:
- Gray is ideal for bright sunny days and open-water fishing. Gray lenses transmit all colors of the spectrum so there is minimal distortion.
- Brown is considered by many to be the best all-around tint for fishing. Great for shallow water stream and flats fishing in medium to bright light.
- Blue Mirror lens color is best for offshore, open-water bright light fishing.
- Green Mirror lens color is excellent in all light condition.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 16
Rated 5 out of 5 by SunglassDestroyer Decent glasses
These inexpensive XPS sunglasses are perfect for the money. I can buy 10 pairs for the same cost of one pair of name brand glasses. Perfect solution for those who constantly lose, crush, drop and punish their sunglasses like me!! I buy four pairs at a time which lasts me about 2 years....
April 14, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by bmac64 Great Sunglasses!
Really good pair of sunglasses that were highly affordable! I know i will get another pair of these in the future. i have more of a square head and these fit perfect!
March 30, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by kingdave hard to find
These glasses fit very well, even with my slightly larger nose. They block sun on the sides as well, great fishing glasses.
March 21, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by CaptainBryan Excellent for Large Faces
I tried these on in one of stores and really liked the way they looked on my face. I am a large guy (300lbs) and many sunglasses just look silly on my face.
As a Charter Boat Captain, performance eyeware is essential to what I do. I have owned many of the expensive brands only to find that I lose or break them, leaving me to spend a few hundred bucks a year on glasses. Not any longer! This is my fourth year (and 8th pair purchased) using this style.
I wouldn't even hesitate to try these out. They are definitely worth the price I paid for them (all eight times)!
January 13, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime