XPS by Fisherman Eyewear Sailfish Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Specifically designed for anglers, the XPS® by Fisherman Eyewear® Sailfish Polarized Sunglasses deliver the optical clarity and comfort to keep your eyes comfortable all day. The Sailfish Sunglasses feature polarized lenses designed to eliminate over 99% of all reflected glare and give you 100% UV protection. The Sailfish's ultra lightweight wrap-style frames offer a sleek, stylish look, while providing additional peripheral protection from sun and wind.
- Especially designed for anglers
- Polarized lenses
- Eliminate 99% of reflected glare
- 100% UV protection
- Ultra-lightweight, wrap-style frames
About your XPS lens:
- Gray is ideal for bright sunny days and open-water fishing. Gray lenses transmit all colors of the spectrum so there is minimal distortion.
- Brown is considered by many to be the best all-around tint for fishing. Great for shallow water stream and flats fishing in medium to bright light.
- Blue Mirror lens color is best for offshore, open-water bright light fishing.
- Green Mirror lens color is excellent in all light condition.
XPS® by Fisherman Eyewear Sailfish Polarized Sunglasses
These inexpensive XPS sunglasses are perfect for the money. I can buy 10 pairs for the same cost of one pair of name brand glasses. Perfect solution for those who constantly lose, crush, drop and punish their sunglasses like me!! I buy four pairs at a time which lasts me about 2 years....
April 14, 2011
Really good pair of sunglasses that were highly affordable! I know i will get another pair of these in the future. i have more of a square head and these fit perfect!
March 30, 2011
hard to find
These glasses fit very well, even with my slightly larger nose. They block sun on the sides as well, great fishing glasses.
March 21, 2011
Excellent for Large Faces
I tried these on in one of stores and really liked the way they looked on my face. I am a large guy (300lbs) and many sunglasses just look silly on my face.
As a Charter Boat Captain, performance eyeware is essential to what I do. I have owned many of the expensive brands only to find that I lose or break them, leaving me to spend a few hundred bucks a year on glasses. Not any longer! This is my fourth year (and 8th pair purchased) using this style.
I wouldn't even hesitate to try these out. They are definitely worth the price I paid for them (all eight times)!
January 13, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime