XPS® by Fisherman Eyewear Sailfish Polarized Sunglasses
- Especially designed for anglers
- Polarized lenses
- Eliminate 99% of reflected glare
- 100% UV protection
- Ultra-lightweight, wrap-style frames
About your XPS lens:
- Gray is ideal for bright sunny days and open-water fishing. Gray lenses transmit all colors of the spectrum so there is minimal distortion.
- Brown is considered by many to be the best all-around tint for fishing. Great for shallow water stream and flats fishing in medium to bright light.
- Blue Mirror lens color is best for offshore, open-water bright light fishing.
- Green Mirror lens color is excellent in all light condition.
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 15 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Augy1 They work well Nothing wrong with these Polaroids for the low price. The cut the glare off the water, are comfortable, and fit well under my baseball cap. My wife even said I looked cool in them, which was totally unexpected, but a nice surprise. July 7, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5 by fwpart just sunglasses Their sunglasses. Like the blue mirror tint and the rubber that assists with the ears. Other than that, ok glasses. Nothing to write home about. June 27, 2011
Rated 2 out of 5 by Tomas65 Not Bad Fair product for the money but they are a bit uncomfortable. June 16, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by SunglassDestroyer Decent glasses These inexpensive XPS sunglasses are perfect for the money. I can buy 10 pairs for the same cost of one pair of name brand glasses. Perfect solution for those who constantly lose, crush, drop and punish their sunglasses like me!! I buy four pairs at a time which lasts me about 2 years.... April 14, 2011