XPS® by Fisherman Eyewear® Guideline® Elite Rio Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Medium to large fit
- Designed especially for anglers
- Superior UV protection
- Rugged Grilamid® frames
Accelerate on the water and enjoy high-quality protection with the Guideline Elite Rio Polarized Sunglasses from XPS by Fisherman Eyewear. Specifically designed for anglers, Rio Sunglasses feature G3 lens technology which combines crystal clear glass lens layers with performance lens tints to deliver optically perfect, fish-spotting vision. In addition to providing polarized, vision-enhancing technology, the G3 lenses are effective at reducing glare and blocking UV. A hydrophobic lens coating and an additional layer of glass keep the Rio's lenses free of water spots and provides scratch-resistance. The Rio's lightweight, wrap-style Grilamid frames are virtually indestructible, ultra-comfortable and provide extra peripheral protection from sun and wind. Zippered hard case and Guideline cleaning cloth included. Medium to Large fit. About your XPS lenses:
- Deepwater Gray is ideal for bright sunny days and open-water fishing. Deepwater Gray lenses transmit all colors of the spectrum so there is minimal distortion.
- Freestone Brown is considered by many to be the best all-around tint for fishing. Great for shallow water stream and flats fishing in medium to bright light.
- Deep Six Blue Mirror lens color is best for offshore, open-water bright light fishing. Provides greater glare reduction to increase fishing vision.
- Inshore Green Mirror lens color offers greater glare reduction and provides excellent fishing vision in all light condition.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime