XPS® by Fisherman Eyewear® Guideline® Elite Bimini Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Medium to large fit
- Designed especially for anglers
- Superior UV protection
- Rugged Grilamid® frames
From choppy open water to murky back bays, the Guideline Elite Bimini Polarized Sunglasses from XPS by Fisherman Eyewear deliver the polarized, water-penetrating vision anglers need. A tremendous blend of high-performance and sleek styling, the Bimini Polarized Sunglasses feature G3 lens technology for the ultimate in optically correct fish and structure spotting vision. In addition to eliminating harsh glare, the vision-enhancing G3 lens technology with their fishing specific lens tints also provide superior UV protection. A hydrophobic lens coating and an additional layer of glass keep the Bimini's lenses free of water spots and provides scratch-resistance. The lightweight, wrap-style Grilamid frames are virtually indestructible and are ultra-comfortable. A zippered hard case and cleaning cloth are included. Medium to Large fit. About your XPS lenses:
- Deepwater Gray is ideal for bright sunny days and open-water fishing. Gray lenses transmit all colors of the spectrum so there is minimal distortion.
- Freestone Brown is considered by many to be the best all-around tint for fishing. Great for shallow water stream and flats fishing in medium to bright light.
- Blue Mirror lens color is best for offshore, open-water bright light fishing.
- Inshore Green Mirror great for sight fishing in all light conditions.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime