XPS Neoprene Full Wetsuit for Men
The warmth of a full-length wetsuit combines with the movable comfort of advanced Aqualite Flex Neoprene technology in our XPS® Neoprene Full Wetsuit. Featuring long pants and long sleeves, this insulating wetsuit is made of flexible, four-way stretch neoprene bonded to nylon jersey to provide warmth without sacrificing full range of movement. A lockout zip closure features a specially designed wraparound neck flap that keeps water from making its way down your back, plus a hook 'n' loop strap below the zipper to prevent it from sliding down. Flatlock four-needle-stitched seams eliminate rash and skin lines. UPF 50+ fabric protects from harmful sun rays. The XPS Neoprene Men’s Full Wetsuit also features a shorter zipper, knee pads, and rolled and hemmed cuffs to reduce water flow. All in all, our high-performance wetsuit is an ideal choice for surfing, swimming, snorkeling, or SCUBA diving in colder water. Imported.
- Full-coverage wetsuit keeps you warm in cooler conditions
- Soft, lightweight, four-way stretch Aqualite Flex Neoprene construction enclosed in nylon for a soft, smooth feel
- Redesigned side and lumbar flex panels allow natural movement
- Mesh skin finish on chest and back for added strength and abrasion resistance
- Zipper is 15% shorter to reduce water flow
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Knee pads
- Rolled hems and cuffs
- Lockout zip closure with a neck flap that reduces water flow to your back
- UPF 50+ protection
|XXL||220-250 lbs||6' +|
NOTE: The size chart is a guide only. Please choose the correct size by fit. Wetsuit should fit snug but not restrictive. Wetsuit should be tried on for size on dry land.