Work Sharp Combo Knife Sharpener
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
The Work Sharp® Combo Knife Sharpener delivers a complete bench-top solution for sharpening outdoor knives, pocket knives, kitchen knives, and serrations. Only the Work Sharp Combo Knife Sharpener combines power-sharpening technology of flexible abrasive belts with personalized manual-sharpening technology of angle-guided ceramic housing. This combination of knife-sharpening technologies creates a fast, easy, and effective sharpening system for every knife owner. Flexible Belt Technology offers a superior convex cutting edge on your knife. This type of edge is the choice of professionals and knife makers for its ability to cut better and stay sharp longer than flat-ground edges. The Work Sharp Combo Sharpener uses a 1/2"x10" premium 3M™ abrasive belt engineered for cool sharpening and long life. The abrasive sharpener works perfectly for metal grinding applications and will sharpen any type of blade steel without overheating your blade. The sharpener uses 25° angle guides for precision knife sharpening and honing. The innovative Tapered Ceramic Rod will hone every knife you own to a razor-sharp edge, and will sharpen most any size serration. You can now successfully sharpen all your serrated knives with a single, easy-to-use tool.
Manufacturer model #: WSCMB.
- Complete bench-top solution for outdoor knives, pocketknives, kitchen knives, serrations, and more—in a single tool
- Combines power-sharpening technology of flexible abrasive belts with personalized manual-sharpening technology of angle-guided ceramic housing
- Fast, easy, and effective sharpening system for your every need
- Flexible Belt Technology: superior convex cutting edge on your knife
- Uses the technology knife makers and professionals prefer
- 1/2"x10" premium 3M™ abrasive belt
- Cool sharpening
- 120V single-speed motor
- Abrasive sharpener works perfectly for metal grinding applications
- Sharpens any blade steel without overheating the blade
- Precise 25° angle guides for custom sharpening and honing
- Tapered Ceramic Rod to hone every you knife you own, straight or serrated