Wolverine EPX Cabor 6'' Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men
Keep your feet dry, protected, and comfortable at work with the EPX™ Cabor Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots from Wolverine®. These tough and durable boots feature Wolverine's EPX fatigue fighting technology, sporting specially designed, dual density polyurethane footbeds that conserve and redirect energy for superior foot support. The Cabor's tough waterproof leather uppers surround comfortable wave mesh linings and Wolverine PC Dry waterproof membranes to keep your feet dry and comfortable all day long. Polyurethane midsoles and nylon shanks work in unison with the EPX footbeds to cushion, support, and stabilize your feet over rough, uneven work surfaces. Slip resistant, rubber lug outsoles keep you upright over varied terrain. Flexible direct attach construction. Composite safety toes meet or exceed ASTM 2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards for superior worksite protection. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: W10314.
- Hard working composite toe boot with EPX support technology and waterproof protection
- Composite safety toes meet or exceed ASTM 2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Wave mesh linings
- Wolverine PC Dry waterproof membrane - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Dual density polyurethane EPX anti-fatique footbeds - conserves and redirects energy
- Shock absorbing polyurethane midsoles
- Nylon shanks - extra stability
- Slip resistant rubber lug outsoles