Wolverine® Bucklin 6'' PeakFLEX™ Waterproof Safety Toe Hiking Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight composite toe protection with PeakFLEX comfort technology
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper
- Moisture wicking wave mesh lining
- Ortholite footbed and molded PU insole
- PeakFLEX anti-fatigue molded midsole - addresses two main stress points of every step
- Genuine rubber outsole
- Composite Toe - rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Enjoy superior comfort on the job without sacrificing protection with the Bucklin PeakFLEX Safety Toe Hiking Boot from Wolverine. This durable and supportive work boot combines Wolverine's innovative PeakFLEX midsole technology with composite toe protection in a lightweight hiking shoe design. The waterproof full grain leather and mesh upper features a moisture wicking wave mesh lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Underfoot, the Bucklin pairs the PeakFLEX midsole with a cushioning molded PU insole and Ortholite footbed for superior comfort. The PeakFLEX anti-fatigue midsole features a honeycomb design in the heel area that expands to absorb shock when your foot touches the ground and a spine-mimicking midsection for top flexibility through your gait. The Bucklin's lightweight composite toes meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards for crush and electrical hazard protection. Rubber outsole. Average weight per pair: 2 lb. 13 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10074.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime