Winchester® PDX1™ Centerfire Bonded Handgun Ammo
- Proprietary bonding process - Welds lead and jacket together to work as a unit, controlling expansion and providing superior retained weight
- Upon impact - Bonding process ensures the lead permanently adheres to the jacket for maximum stopping power
- Hollow point - Works with the bonding process for outstanding performance through tough barriers
- Upon impact - Hollow point expands to 1.5 times the size of the original bullet diameter - maximizing the threat stopping power
- Copper alloy jacket - Contoured for maximum upset over a wide range of velocity/ranges
- Jacket notching - Six segments help promote positive, consistent and programmed expansion at a variety of impact velocities
- Upon impact - Notching has ensured six concentric segments maximizing expanded diameter
- Nickel-plated shellcase - Helps ensure positive gun function through smooth chambering and shellcase ejection
20 rounds per box.
Manufacturer's Note: +P AMMUNITION WITH (+P) ON THE CASE HEAD STAMP IS LOADED TO HIGHER PRESSURE. USE ONLY IN FIREARMS DESIGNATED FOR THIS CARTRIDGE AND SO RECOMMENDED BY THE GUN MANUFACTURER.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 14 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by outdoor84 VERY SNAPPY ... Was not pleased with a box of this in 40 S&W...one did not feed and then the recoil on this ammo is beyond 'SNAPPY'...will not buy again. February 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by 357SigFan winchester finally comes through I am a huge fan of the old reliable 357 magnum, but when they when came out with the 357 SIG in a auto, this was great, now that winchester makes this ammo, you cannot ask for more. functions fine in my glock 31 and also my sig P229, not as much recoil as the old magnum, but the same ballistics. It's a real shame this cartridge has not taken off like they expected. I would recommend this cartridge for the shooter who has some extra money and wants a great auto that acts and shoots like the old 357 magnum wheel gun. February 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jgeng Winchester Supreme Elite PDX1 I really like the performance of this ammo. It feeds well, easy to shoot and is a great defense load. May 15, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by 12BC Best Best defense rounds I've ever shot. Tremendously aids control, especially in rapid bursts. July 7, 2011
1 Question | 5 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Top 50 Contributor
1 of 1
1 of 1