Winchester® SXZ™ Personal Protection and Training System Handgun Ammo
- SXZ tactical ammo system - top ballistic technology and performance
- System combines powerful Personal Protection rounds with specially designed training rounds
- Training rounds match feeding, ballistic performance, accuracy, and recoil of the personal protection rounds
- System allows for more effective and realistic training
- Both rounds feature Winchester's Lubalox bullet coating
- Lubalox protects bullet and protects gun barrel shot after shot from fouling - fewer cleanings
- Personal Protection rounds feature hollow point design for maximum stopping power
- 50 rounds
The experts at Winchester have combined top ballistic technology and performance with realistic training to give you the SXZ Personal Protection and Training System. This handgun ammo system combines high-performance hollow point personal protection rounds designed for maximum stopping power with specially matched training rounds engineered to match the ballistic performance, feel, and function for ultra effective and realistic practice and training. Both the training and personal protection tactical rounds feature Winchester's Lubalox® black oxide bullet coating to protect your gun's barrel from fouling and reduce the number of needed cleanings and keep the bullet's jacket like new. The specially designed SXZ training rounds feature a special truncated cone design that provides the same feeding, feel, accuracy, and recoil of the SXZ personal protection rounds. 50 rounds.
FMJ: Full Metal Jacket
JHP: Jacketed Hollow Point
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Has anyone cut ito a round or recovered one?
And are these really FMJ?
Source: Bass Pro's website...
For the record, I don't know of any bullet that will fragment when hitting a "bullet proof" vest and I haven't hear any reports of bad guys rountinely wearing them, so no worries for any ammo on that score.
Also, I would not always rely so much on ballistic gel testing. You need to go to
the Box Of Truth web site and review what this man has done with ammo that you may have high regards for.
It's and eye opener. Hence the name "the box of truth" (BOT) website.
This will SHOW you what your favorite ammo is capable of doing.