Winchester® PDX1™ Centerfire Bonded Handgun Ammo
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Proprietary bonding process - Welds lead and jacket together to work as a unit, controlling expansion and providing superior retained weight
- Upon impact - Bonding process ensures the lead permanently adheres to the jacket for maximum stopping power
- Hollow point - Works with the bonding process for outstanding performance through tough barriers
- Upon impact - Hollow point expands to 1.5 times the size of the original bullet diameter - maximizing the threat stopping power
- Copper alloy jacket - Contoured for maximum upset over a wide range of velocity/ranges
- Jacket notching - Six segments help promote positive, consistent and programmed expansion at a variety of impact velocities
- Upon impact - Notching has ensured six concentric segments maximizing expanded diameter
- Nickel-plated shellcase - Helps ensure positive gun function through smooth chambering and shellcase ejection
Protect your home with the same round the FBI has chosen for its primary service round, the Winchester® Bonded PDX1™. Engineered to maximize terminal ballistics with maximum upset and 1.5 times the expansion, the PDX1 utilizes a special bonding process that welds the bullet's lead core and copper alloy jacket together for controlled expansion and superior retained weight. Its hollow point design and jacket notching deliver positive, consistent expansion and top performance through tough barriers at a variety of impact velocities. The nickel-plated shellcase helps ensure smooth chambering and ejection shot after shot. Made to handle real-world threats and to protect your home, learn what makes the PDX1 the choice of the FBI!
20 rounds per box. Manufacturer's Note: +P AMMUNITION WITH (+P) ON THE CASE HEAD STAMP IS LOADED TO HIGHER PRESSURE. USE ONLY IN FIREARMS DESIGNATED FOR THIS CARTRIDGE AND SO RECOMMENDED BY THE GUN MANUFACTURER.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 16
Rated 5 out of 5 by 700Shooter Tops in 9mm Defense Loads
While I usually use larger caliber pistols for defense, I found myself carrying a 9mm for a couple of months last year. I tried several brands of quality 124gr JHP ammo and found the PDX1 rounds to be the best. Flawless functioning, small groups on the target, and serious terminal effectiveness are what made me a believer. This ammo made me feel confident the 9mm could handle whatever situation came up. When I eventually traded off the 9mm pistol I gave my friend the other ammo I had for it, but the Winchester PDX1 Bonded is still in my safe in case another 9mm follows me home one day.
January 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mp48 Great price
Bought for extra, never can have enough. Would hate to die because I ran out of ammo.
December 20, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by outdoor84 VERY SNAPPY ...
Was not pleased with a box of this in 40 S&W...one did not feed and then the recoil on this ammo is beyond 'SNAPPY'...will not buy again.
February 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by 357SigFan winchester finally comes through
I am a huge fan of the old reliable 357 magnum, but when they when came out with the 357 SIG in a auto, this was great, now that winchester makes this ammo, you cannot ask for more. functions fine in my glock 31 and also my sig P229, not as much recoil as the old magnum, but the same ballistics. It's a real shame this cartridge has not taken off like they expected. I would recommend this cartridge for the shooter who has some extra money and wants a great auto that acts and shoots like the old 357 magnum wheel gun.
February 2, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime