Winchester® PDX1™ Centerfire Bonded Handgun Ammo
- Proprietary bonding process - Welds lead and jacket together to work as a unit, controlling expansion and providing superior retained weight
- Upon impact - Bonding process ensures the lead permanently adheres to the jacket for maximum stopping power
- Hollow point - Works with the bonding process for outstanding performance through tough barriers
- Upon impact - Hollow point expands to 1.5 times the size of the original bullet diameter - maximizing the threat stopping power
- Copper alloy jacket - Contoured for maximum upset over a wide range of velocity/ranges
- Jacket notching - Six segments help promote positive, consistent and programmed expansion at a variety of impact velocities
- Upon impact - Notching has ensured six concentric segments maximizing expanded diameter
- Nickel-plated shellcase - Helps ensure positive gun function through smooth chambering and shellcase ejection
20 rounds per box.
Manufacturer's Note: +P AMMUNITION WITH (+P) ON THE CASE HEAD STAMP IS LOADED TO HIGHER PRESSURE. USE ONLY IN FIREARMS DESIGNATED FOR THIS CARTRIDGE AND SO RECOMMENDED BY THE GUN MANUFACTURER.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 14 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by HuntandProctect HuntandProtect No better ammo for civilians. Easier on your weapon than brass case. March 30, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by gwringer Winchester Supreme Elite PDX1 9mm This ammo tested very well, in a water jug test the 9mm was very impressive. The expansion was more than double it's original size, this is a great personal protection round. I use it in my EMP carry gun and it is very reliable. March 29, 2010
1 Question | 5 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Top 50 Contributor
1 of 1
1 of 1