Winchester® PDX1™ Centerfire Bonded Handgun Ammo
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Proprietary bonding process - Welds lead and jacket together to work as a unit, controlling expansion and providing superior retained weight
- Upon impact - Bonding process ensures the lead permanently adheres to the jacket for maximum stopping power
- Hollow point - Works with the bonding process for outstanding performance through tough barriers
- Upon impact - Hollow point expands to 1.5 times the size of the original bullet diameter - maximizing the threat stopping power
- Copper alloy jacket - Contoured for maximum upset over a wide range of velocity/ranges
- Jacket notching - Six segments help promote positive, consistent and programmed expansion at a variety of impact velocities
- Upon impact - Notching has ensured six concentric segments maximizing expanded diameter
- Nickel-plated shellcase - Helps ensure positive gun function through smooth chambering and shellcase ejection
Protect your home with the same round the FBI has chosen for its primary service round, the Winchester® Bonded PDX1™. Engineered to maximize terminal ballistics with maximum upset and 1.5 times the expansion, the PDX1 utilizes a special bonding process that welds the bullet's lead core and copper alloy jacket together for controlled expansion and superior retained weight. Its hollow point design and jacket notching deliver positive, consistent expansion and top performance through tough barriers at a variety of impact velocities. The nickel-plated shellcase helps ensure smooth chambering and ejection shot after shot. Made to handle real-world threats and to protect your home, learn what makes the PDX1 the choice of the FBI!
20 rounds per box. Manufacturer's Note: +P AMMUNITION WITH (+P) ON THE CASE HEAD STAMP IS LOADED TO HIGHER PRESSURE. USE ONLY IN FIREARMS DESIGNATED FOR THIS CARTRIDGE AND SO RECOMMENDED BY THE GUN MANUFACTURER.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 14
Rated 5 out of 5 by DiamondJim A Pleasent Surprise
I love this ammo, it performs wonderfully. And the cost is truely a great deal.
January 4, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by leedew No Problems with this Round
I use the 9mm round in both 148 grain and 124 grain +P for my Glock 19 and 26. Never had a misfire. A little less expensive than Speer Gold Dot and don't notice a difference in accuracy at the range (though I don't target shoot that much with this round). On that subject, when target shooting with a FMJ try to match your practice round with the same weight bullet and similar velocity round as your self defense round. Have fun and be safe.
January 2, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by tarpon4me Great ammo
This is great ammunition. It is near identical to the famed Winchester Black Talon that was removed from the shelf by Winchester in 2000. It only lacks the Teflon coating, which served no purpose other than to keep the bore of the pistol clean. In the aspect of a self defense round, there is no equal on the market that is currently being produced. I carry these rounds in my Glock 27 and have total confidence in the outfit. Highly recommended for duty, CCW, or home defense. The only down side is the price, but, if you want the best, you have to pay for it.
December 15, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by BF256 Great Ammo
Great reliable ammo, and very accurate. Excellent consistent expansion with no loading issues. Would highly recommend PDX1 for self-defence and home protection. I especially like the 9mm in 147 gr.
April 12, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime