Winchester® PDX1™ Centerfire Bonded Handgun Ammo
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Proprietary bonding process - Welds lead and jacket together to work as a unit, controlling expansion and providing superior retained weight
- Upon impact - Bonding process ensures the lead permanently adheres to the jacket for maximum stopping power
- Hollow point - Works with the bonding process for outstanding performance through tough barriers
- Upon impact - Hollow point expands to 1.5 times the size of the original bullet diameter - maximizing the threat stopping power
- Copper alloy jacket - Contoured for maximum upset over a wide range of velocity/ranges
- Jacket notching - Six segments help promote positive, consistent and programmed expansion at a variety of impact velocities
- Upon impact - Notching has ensured six concentric segments maximizing expanded diameter
- Nickel-plated shellcase - Helps ensure positive gun function through smooth chambering and shellcase ejection
Protect your home with the same round the FBI has chosen for its primary service round, the Winchester® Bonded PDX1™. Engineered to maximize terminal ballistics with maximum upset and 1.5 times the expansion, the PDX1 utilizes a special bonding process that welds the bullet's lead core and copper alloy jacket together for controlled expansion and superior retained weight. Its hollow point design and jacket notching deliver positive, consistent expansion and top performance through tough barriers at a variety of impact velocities. The nickel-plated shellcase helps ensure smooth chambering and ejection shot after shot. Made to handle real-world threats and to protect your home, learn what makes the PDX1 the choice of the FBI!
20 rounds per box. Manufacturer's Note: +P AMMUNITION WITH (+P) ON THE CASE HEAD STAMP IS LOADED TO HIGHER PRESSURE. USE ONLY IN FIREARMS DESIGNATED FOR THIS CARTRIDGE AND SO RECOMMENDED BY THE GUN MANUFACTURER.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jgeng Winchester Supreme Elite PDX1
I really like the performance of this ammo. It feeds well, easy to shoot and is a great defense load.
May 15, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by 12BC Best
Best defense rounds I've ever shot. Tremendously aids control, especially in rapid bursts.
July 7, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mule659 Great Stuff
I use this in my Glock 17 and love it. I carry my Glock a lot, both on duty and off when dress permits a full size weapon. I have nothing but absolute confidence in the 124+P 9mm loads. They are accurate and will no doubt pack a good punch. I shoot them out to 50 yards and they all easily group within the vital zone of a silhouette target at that range.
July 5, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by fleshnugget only ammo i carry in my .40 M&Pc
no misfires, no failure to load. just awesome protection ammo. i tested the "top" 5 or 6 brands and this out performed them all.
i hope it rusts before i ever have to use it though...
April 28, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime