Winchester® PDX1™ Centerfire Bonded Handgun Ammo
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Proprietary bonding process - Welds lead and jacket together to work as a unit, controlling expansion and providing superior retained weight
- Upon impact - Bonding process ensures the lead permanently adheres to the jacket for maximum stopping power
- Hollow point - Works with the bonding process for outstanding performance through tough barriers
- Upon impact - Hollow point expands to 1.5 times the size of the original bullet diameter - maximizing the threat stopping power
- Copper alloy jacket - Contoured for maximum upset over a wide range of velocity/ranges
- Jacket notching - Six segments help promote positive, consistent and programmed expansion at a variety of impact velocities
- Upon impact - Notching has ensured six concentric segments maximizing expanded diameter
- Nickel-plated shellcase - Helps ensure positive gun function through smooth chambering and shellcase ejection
Protect your home with the same round the FBI has chosen for its primary service round, the Winchester® Bonded PDX1™. Engineered to maximize terminal ballistics with maximum upset and 1.5 times the expansion, the PDX1 utilizes a special bonding process that welds the bullet's lead core and copper alloy jacket together for controlled expansion and superior retained weight. Its hollow point design and jacket notching deliver positive, consistent expansion and top performance through tough barriers at a variety of impact velocities. The nickel-plated shellcase helps ensure smooth chambering and ejection shot after shot. Made to handle real-world threats and to protect your home, learn what makes the PDX1 the choice of the FBI!
20 rounds per box. Manufacturer's Note: +P AMMUNITION WITH (+P) ON THE CASE HEAD STAMP IS LOADED TO HIGHER PRESSURE. USE ONLY IN FIREARMS DESIGNATED FOR THIS CARTRIDGE AND SO RECOMMENDED BY THE GUN MANUFACTURER.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mule659 Great Stuff
I use this in my Glock 17 and love it. I carry my Glock a lot, both on duty and off when dress permits a full size weapon. I have nothing but absolute confidence in the 124+P 9mm loads. They are accurate and will no doubt pack a good punch. I shoot them out to 50 yards and they all easily group within the vital zone of a silhouette target at that range.
July 5, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by fleshnugget only ammo i carry in my .40 M&Pc
no misfires, no failure to load. just awesome protection ammo. i tested the "top" 5 or 6 brands and this out performed them all.
i hope it rusts before i ever have to use it though...
April 28, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by gdiddy Super performance
Winchester has hit a homerun with this ammo. It feeds perfectly through my .380 pistol. Tests have shown excellent expansion with little loss of weight due to the bonded bullets. (see independent tests on YouTube).
Great stuff and will be my defensive round of choice in 9mm as well as .380.
April 25, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by trout4bob Win with Winchester
PDX-1 A great self defense round.. Works like a champ in my Taurus Judge... Tested it on some week old cantalopes. Poor things, never saw it coming and even the seeds were blown away!!! Maybe a little pricey, but hey, have you checked the price of gas lately?
March 16, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime