Winchester® PDX1™ Centerfire Bonded Handgun Ammo
- Proprietary bonding process - Welds lead and jacket together to work as a unit, controlling expansion and providing superior retained weight
- Upon impact - Bonding process ensures the lead permanently adheres to the jacket for maximum stopping power
- Hollow point - Works with the bonding process for outstanding performance through tough barriers
- Upon impact - Hollow point expands to 1.5 times the size of the original bullet diameter - maximizing the threat stopping power
- Copper alloy jacket - Contoured for maximum upset over a wide range of velocity/ranges
- Jacket notching - Six segments help promote positive, consistent and programmed expansion at a variety of impact velocities
- Upon impact - Notching has ensured six concentric segments maximizing expanded diameter
- Nickel-plated shellcase - Helps ensure positive gun function through smooth chambering and shellcase ejection
20 rounds per box.
Manufacturer's Note: +P AMMUNITION WITH (+P) ON THE CASE HEAD STAMP IS LOADED TO HIGHER PRESSURE. USE ONLY IN FIREARMS DESIGNATED FOR THIS CARTRIDGE AND SO RECOMMENDED BY THE GUN MANUFACTURER.