Winchester PDX1 Centerfire Bonded Handgun Ammo
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Protect your home with the same round the FBI has chosen for its primary service round, the Winchester® Bonded PDX1™. Engineered to maximize terminal ballistics with maximum upset and 1.5 times the expansion, the PDX1 utilizes a special bonding process that welds the bullet's lead core and copper alloy jacket together for controlled expansion and superior retained weight. Its hollow point design and jacket notching deliver positive, consistent expansion and top performance through tough barriers at a variety of impact velocities. The nickel-plated shellcase helps ensure smooth chambering and ejection shot after shot. Made to handle real-world threats and to protect your home, learn what makes the PDX1 the choice of the FBI!
- Proprietary bonding process - Welds lead and jacket together to work as a unit, controlling expansion and providing superior retained weight
- Upon impact - Bonding process ensures the lead permanently adheres to the jacket for maximum stopping power
- Hollow point - Works with the bonding process for outstanding performance through tough barriers
- Upon impact - Hollow point expands to 1.5 times the size of the original bullet diameter - maximizing the threat stopping power
- Copper alloy jacket - Contoured for maximum upset over a wide range of velocity/ranges
- Jacket notching - Six segments help promote positive, consistent and programmed expansion at a variety of impact velocities
- Upon impact - Notching has ensured six concentric segments maximizing expanded diameter
- Nickel-plated shellcase - Helps ensure positive gun function through smooth chambering and shellcase ejection
Manufacturer's Note: +P AMMUNITION WITH (+P) ON THE CASE HEAD STAMP IS LOADED TO HIGHER PRESSURE. USE ONLY IN FIREARMS DESIGNATED FOR THIS CARTRIDGE AND SO RECOMMENDED BY THE GUN MANUFACTURER.