Winchester #209 Primers for Shotshells
WARNING - Winchester® Primers may explode if subjected to impact, shock, or intense heat. Store in original factory container only. Primers in bulk are capable of mass explosion. Do not use primer feed devices for reloading. 100 pack.
- Better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns
- Non-corrosive, non-mercuric
- Weight of the primer mixture is carefully controlled
- Every Winchester primer is consistent in size and quality
- Anvil heights are measured to precise tolerances to assure perfect ignition
- Winchester primers maintain stability in extremes of temperature and humidity
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If there is a difference then try weighing the mixed up primers and see if there is a consistency of difference that will allow you to separate one group for the other.
If there is a distinct difference then just put them back into the correct boxes. If not, separate them from the known primers and load them with reduces charges.
BTW However you did this, don't do it again!