Wiley X Boss Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Wiley X® Boss Sunglasses are strong, smart, and always in charge. These non-polarized Wiley X tactical sunglasses meet or exceed all ANSI Z87.1 impact and optical standards, with an 8 base curve and wide stems for cool confidence. A safety-rated Triloid™ nylon frame, shatterproof Selenite™ polycarbonate lenses, and T-Shell™ scratch-resistant coatings stand up to impact and provide 100% UV protection. The soft foam Removable Facial Cavity™ Seal blocks out fine dust, debris, and pollen in the field, as well as wind and peripheral light. Wiley X Boss Sunglasses are suited to ballistics, shooting, hunting, and tactical maneuvers, and best suited to medium or large face sizes. Includes hard case, cleaning cloth, and leash cord. Prescription-ready. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CCBOS01.
- Meet/exceed all ANSI Z87.1 impact and optical standards, EN.166 certified
- 100% UV protection
- ANSI safety-rated Selenite polycarbonate lenses
- ANSI safety-rated Triloid nylon frame
- T-Shell scratch-resistant coatings
- Removable Facial Cavity Seal blocks debris, wind, and peripheral light
- Includes hard case, cleaning cloth, and leash cord
- Ideal for medium to large face sizes
A worldwide leader in producing standard issue military eyewear for 25 years, Wiley X certifies every pair of its sunglasses to ANSI Z87.1-2003 high impact and optical standards. This qualifies each pair as OSHA occupational grade eye protection/industrial "safety" glasses. Cutting-edge technology and nearly indestructible construction make Wiley X eyewear the choice of top-level fishing pros and NASCAR® racing stars.