Whitewater Realtree® Pro-Series™ Reversible Sherpa Bibs for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
The ultimate in reversible camo—the thickest, warmest Sherpa fleece around. Reverses to microfleece tricot, backed by a 100% waterproof/breathable RainBlocker® laminate. Color: Realtree® AP HD®. Machine wash. Imported.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick-release buckles
- Full-front zipper with kissing welt
- Spacious zippered chest pocket
- 2 large side slash pockets with flap cover and zip closure
- 24" leg zippers with storm flap for easy on/off
- Grommeted rear license loop
Manufacturer model #: AP5230.
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jfretz Fantastic
I purchased these bibs about 3 years ago now and have used them in both Ontario and Albertan winters. With a good base layer, I've sat in -25 C degree weather and stayed warm. Also very quiet if you plan on doing a spot and stalk.
1. the reversible white out side is made of fleece so if you're looking to sit in the snow with your whiteouts you may start to get a little wet.
2. If you're a firearms hunter, the buckle is inconveniently placed right where you would shoulder your gun. I just slide the buckle to the side when I'm ready to shoot though and I'm good to go!
December 9, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by shmakes uuuhhhhh i dont know
well i got them and i got cold on stand. I only sat when it was 30 degrees and i got cold so idk. I also dont like the zipper that is on the inside of the leg and the fact that they are pretty skinny on the leg. I also dont like that the ankles have cuffs. If you are not gonna sit when its gets real cold then fine but other than that i dont know. I live in Michigan and cold here is in the single digits and these would not cut it. Other than that there great
December 7, 2010
Rated 4 out of 5 by bucknut1979 great stuff for price
I just purchased these along with the mactching jacket and I could not be more happy I was looking for light weight insulated hunting clothes that would not break the bank and these are the ticket. Slight bit on the loud side while moving but nothing that should spook a deer. I sat for 4 hours in 20 degree weather and was almost sweating the whole time.
December 24, 2008
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime