White River Fly Shop Magnetic Net Release
This handy Magnetic Net Release from White River Fly Shop use a 5 lb. magnet that securely holds your net until you need it. A stretch lanyard provides ample reach.
- 5-lb. magnet
- Secures net when not in use
- Stretch lanyard
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
* Remove one of the magnets from the cord
* Connect the freed magnet to the top of the net frame. I use a small carabiner
* Fasten the magnet-less cord end to the net handle. There's usually a metal eye-screw.
* Fasten the other end of the cord that still has a magnet attached, to the vest loop.
Pull the handle down to detach the net for use. Reattach the net by directing the top of the net basket behind you and up till the magnets meet.