White River Fly Shop™ High Liner Rod/Osprey Reel Fly Outfits
- White River Fly Shop® High Liner Fly Rods:
- All about reach and line control
- Extra length for maintaining contact with your flies on tight line presentations
- Reduced, full-wells
- A-grade cork grips
- Attractive wood reel seats
- Fighting butts
- Includes rod sock and tube
- White River Fly Shop® Osprey Mid-Arbor Fly Reel:
- Cold-forged 6061 T6 aluminum frame and spool
- Mid-arbor design for balance between backing and rapid line pickup
- Super smooth one-way bearing
- Maintenance-free composite drag
- Hard-anondized grey finish
- Expert outfit includes:
- High Liner Rod
- Osprey mid-arbor reel
- CV2 line
Whether you are swinging buggers, pulling Czech nymphs, throwing tandem stones and a Thingamabobber, or dead-drifting PMDs, the 10' White River Fly Shop® High Liner Fly Rods are all about reach and line control. The extra length makes these rods ideal for maintaining contact with your flies on tight line presentations, precise mending on big water for slack line presentations, or just getting a little extra distance on your cast when you’re sitting on a float tube. All rods in this series feature reduced, full-wells, A-grade cork grips, attractive wood reel seats, and fighting butts. Includes rod sock and tube.
The cold-forged 6061 T6 aluminum frame and spool of the White River Fly Shop® Osprey Mid-Arbor Fly Reel resist the inevitable bangs and scratches to assure a lifetime of performance. Mid-arbor design provides a great balance between backing capacity and rapid line pickup. Super-smooth one-way bearing enables instant engagement of the maintenance-free composite drag. Elegant hard-anodized Grey finish. Like its namesake, this reel is a ''superb fisher'' in every respect.
The Osprey Outfit includes High Liner Rod, Osprey mid-arbor reel, CV2 line, backing, and leader.