White River Fly Shop® Heat Rod and Hobbs Creek® Reel Complete Fly Outfits
- Large arbor design
- Shielded disc drag resists dirt and grit
- Durable aluminum construction
- Baked-on powder-coat finish
- Left- or right-hand retrieve
- Includes backing, bass line and leader
- 7' 10" rod delivers some wicked "heat"
- Responds to a shorter, more aggressive power stroke on the cast
- Legal length for bass tournaments
- Four-piece, travel-friendly construction
Thanks to its rapid reflexes and instant response, the White River Fly Shop Heat Fly Rod is ideal for muscling big flies and big fish around tight cover. Whether it's hauling a snook out of mangroves or a bass out of a treetop, a shorter rod delivers more torque. This four-piece, travel-friendly, 7' 10" rod brings some wicked heat when you're driving home the iron. It also responds to a shorter, more aggressive power stroke on the cast. Legal length for bass tournaments. Outfit also includes backing, bass line and leader.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Does the Ptec grip come with this outfit or is it just cork?