White River Fly Shop Classic Large Arbor Fly Reels
This design utilizes the best elements of a large arbor chassis, while still providing generous backing capacity for traditional Dacron® braids. The rugged frame and spool of the White River Fly Shop® Classic Large Arbor Fly Reel are forged and machined rather than die-cast, for optimum rigidity. The in-line multi disk drag is enhanced by a one-way roller bearing, and features a precise 720 degree range of adjustment. Includes drawstring bag.
- Forged, machined frame and spool
- In-line multi disk drag
- One-way roller bearing
- Precise 720 degree range of adjustment
- Includes drawstring bag
White River Fly Shop Classic Large Arbor Spare Spool sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1792362
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. Remove spool
2. Remove clutch screws
3. Remove clutch assembly from spool assembly, flip and replace.
4. Reinsert screws to secure clutch assembly
5. Reattach spool. Retrieve and drag will now function in opposite direction. *
*Line and backing should be removed from spool prior to changing direction of retrieve.
Very light wight and balences rod well.
Not too much reel.