Wheeler® Engineering Trigger Pull Gauge
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Accurately measures trigger pull quickly and easily
- Measures pull weights between 8 oz. and 8 lbs.
- Gauge features highly visible increment markings on the easy-to-read sliding indicator
- Sliding indicator stays on the maximum weight registered during the pull
- Ergonomically shaped handle provides consistent direction of pull
- Measures in 2 oz. increments with an accuracy of +/- 2 oz.
Accurately measure your gun's trigger pull weight quickly and easily with the Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gauge. Accurately measuring trigger pull from 8 oz. to 8 lbs., this easy-to-use gauge features highly visible increment markings and an easy-to-read sliding indicator that stays on the maximum weight registered during the pull. The ergonomically shaped handle provides consistent direction of pull. Measures in 2 oz. increments with an accuracy of +/- 2 oz., this tool is great for adjusting the trigger to ensure better accuracy and safer performance.
Manufacturer style #: 309-888.
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3
Rated 4 out of 5 by thehook1 Good purchase
The trigger pull gauge works well. Easy to use, easy to read.
August 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by imhntn Simple and Functional
Works great. Very easy to use and simple. Works over a wide range of pressure. It has a moveable mark that moves up with the pressure and stays at the highest point so it is easy to read. I would highly recommend this trigger pull gauge.
January 31, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by USMCSpeedy Decent Product
Although this isn't as accurate as some of the digital models I've used, for the money you can't beat it. It gives an accurate enough reading that you can have a good idea of where your pull is at. For all but the most sensitive of triggers this product will do what you need it to do.
January 29, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime