Wells Lamont® Grips® Gold Heavy Duty Work Gloves for Men
- Ideal for construction, demolition, equipment operation, farming/ranching, materials handling, and heavy-duty landscaping
- Premium-grain cowhide leather with 97% poly/3% spandex panels
- Padded palms to cushion repetitive impacts
- Reinforced knuckles
- Abrasion-resistant thumbs tips and saddles
- Terry cloth thumb backing for wiping sweat from your brow
- Slip-on design with extended cuffs
When it's time to get some serious work done, break out the Wells Lamont Grips Gold Heavy Duty Work Gloves. These gloves feature soft, supple, yet heavy-duty premium-grain cowhide leather in a distinctive rich cognac brown color, plus stretch spandex back fabric panels intelligently placed to improve hand flexibility and dexterity. They also boast Lamont Wells special Grips precurved design, which fits the natural shape of the hand for better fit and comfort. A fourchetted 3D finger design also improves the fit and feel. Terry cloth backing on each thumb makes for a great brow wipe on hot days. TPR-molded back patches on the fingers protect the finger backs from unintended abuse. Abrasion-resistant thumb tips and saddles enhance durability, extended cuffs offer greater coverage, and the slip-on design makes them easy to get on and off. Both of these workhorse gloves are sewn with nylon thread for improved seam performance. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 7691.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime