Wells Lamont® Cut Protection 4 Work Gloves with DuPont™ Kevlar® for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Level 4 cut protection (5-times greater than leather)
- Ideal for handling sheet metal, glass, auto parts, flagstone, demolition, HVAC, drywall, carpet installation, and more
- 77% DuPont Kevlar (Aramid)/13% stainless steel/9% polyester/1% spandex
- Sandy nitrile palm coating enhances cut resistance
- Ergonomic seamless knit design improves flexibility, dexterity, comfort, and fit
Wells Lamont Cut Protection 4 Work Gloves with DuPont Kevlar are a must for professional tradesmen and serious hobbyists who handle sharp objects. Their special construction offers cut resistance in the highest form compared to other Wells Lamont gloves, providing 5-times more cut resistance than leather. Made primarily from DuPont Kevlar Aramid fiber and finished with a super-tough nitrile coating for added cut protection and a better grip, these gloves have been independently tested in accordance with ASTM and ANSI test methods and have achieved a Level 4 cut protection rating out of 5. These cut-resistant gloves are ideal for handling sheet metal, glass, auto parts, flagstone, demolition, HVAC, drywall, carpet installation, and more. 77% DuPont Kevlar (Aramid)/13% stainless steel/9% polyester/1% spandex. Hand wash warm, dry flat. Imported.NOTE: Cut protection and cut-resistant DOES NOT mean cut-proof; these gloves will not eliminate the potential for cuts and punctures when handling sharp objects.
Manufacturer style #: 551.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime