Weber® Style™ Wireless Grill Thermometer
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Handy grill thermometer helps take the guesswork out of grilling
- Wireless design - monitor meat temperature away from the grill
- Loaded with pre-programmed recommended USDA temperatures and times
- Easy to use - timer function keeps you on track with countdown and alarm
- 2 probe system - lets you monitor 2 different pieces of meat
Ensure perfectly cooked meat on the grill without feeling bound to the grill by using the Weber Style Wireless Grill Thermometer. This remote digital barbecue thermometer system comes loaded with pre-programmed recommended USDA temperatures and times to help you prevent overdone or underdone feasts. Easy to use system comes with 2 stainless steel probes so you can monitor 2 different cuts/types of meat at the same time. Simply insert the probe, select the type of meat, and let the handheld thermometer's countdown and alarm functions let you know when the meat is done. Thermometer comes with docking station for easy storage.
Manufacturer model #: 306741.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1
Rated 1 out of 5 by HighDesertMike Inaccurate
At 70 degrees temperature varied by 2 degrees between the 2 probes but at 203 degrees one probe was reading 228 and the other was 154. The probes were side by side in a whole brisket with my older probe that I know is accurate. At that price I would expect both probes to be within 3 or 4 degres of the actual temp. May just be a bad unit but I'm taking it back and going a different route.
June 28, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime