Weber 18.5'' Smokey Mountain Cooker Charcoal Smoker
When slow-cooked barbecue is what you are craving, the Weber® 18.5'' Smokey Mountain Cooker™ Charcoal Smoker is the accessory you want on your patio. Sporting two large 18-1/2'' triple nickel-plated cooking grates inside a roomy cooking chamber, the Smokey Mountain can cook a whole turkey AND entire ham at the same time. Great for large gatherings, this smoker offers 481 square inches of cooking space. Made to infuse genuine smokehouse flavor into your dishes, a porcelain-enameled steel water pan adds steam to the cooking process to keep the meat you prepare moist and juicy. Built to last, the cooker and lid are made of porcelain-enameled steel for years of rust free use. The Smokey Mountain's rust-resistant aluminum fuel door provides easy access to the charcoal chamber and water pan while cooking. Aluminum air vents on the smoker's bowl and lid provide optimal air flow control for more effective temperature control that you can monitor with the handy thermometer built into the lid. Heat-resistant nylon handle on lid. Dimensions: 41'' x 19'' x 19''. Manufacturer's limited warranty.
Manufacturer model #: 721001.
- Big capacity and delicious smoked flavor from your backyard
- 481 square inches of cooking space over two 18-1/2'' nickel-plated cooking grates
- Cook a whole turkey AND ham at the same time
- Cooker, lid, and water pan constructed of porcelain-enameled steel
- Rust-resistant aluminum fuel door offers access to charcoal and water pan
- Aluminum air vents in bowl and lid for optimum air flow control
- Built-in thermometer in lid
- Heat-resistant nylon handle