Warn ProVantage 2500-S Winch
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
With 2,500 lbs. of pulling capacity, the Warn® ProVantage 2500-S Winch is equipped with premium components, ideal for recovering stuck ATVs on the trail or pulling heavy loads on the work site. With an easy-to-use clutch dial, powerful permanent magnet motor, and all-metal gear housing, this winch is a real workhorse. Patented roller disc brake provides outstanding control while winching. Hook, tie rods, and body feature attractive, durable corrosion-resistant black finish. Ergonomic clutch handle for ease of use. Comes with a limited lifetime warranty and a 3 year electrical warranty. Weight: 14.2 lbs. Dimensions: 13.1" L. x 4.53" D. x 4.69" H.
Manufacturer model #: 90251.
- The ATV enthusiast's choice winch for smaller power sports vehicles
- 50' of 3/16" synthetic rope with double-powder-coated hawse fairlead
- Mini rocker control switch with plug for corded remote (remote sold separately)
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation.
- Patented roller disc brake for outstanding control while winching
- Fully sealed to keep the elements out
- All-metal gear housing and gears