Vortex SPARC II Tactical/Hunting Red Dot Sight
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Ultra-compact and lightweight red dot sight for hunting or tactical use
- Versatile design - multi-height mount system accomodates most firearms
- 2 MOA, daylight bright red dot reticle - 10 intensity levels
- Rugged single-piece aircraft-grade-aluminum body
- O-ring sealed - waterproof and fogproof performance
- Digital rear facing controls
- 1x22 fully multi-coated optics
- 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments
An ultra-compact and lightweight red dot sight that's equally as at home on an AR-15 as on a shotgun, the Vortex SPARC II combines great performance with amazing mounting versatility. Giving you 4 separate mounting heights for user- and weapon-specific customization, the SPARC II's 3-piece modular base mounts on standard Weaver or Picatinny bases (not included). Fast and easy to use, the sight's 2 MOA, daylight bright, red dot reticle gives you 10 brightness settings, with the 2 lowest settings compatible with night vision. Machined from a single piece of anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, this rugged sight comes nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for complete waterproof and fogproof performance. Digital rear facing on/off and brightness controls. 1x22 fully multi-coated optics. Unlimited eye relief. 5.9 oz. 3.1" long.
Manufacturer model #: SPC-402.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime