Vortex Ranger 1000 Rangefinder with HCD
Get the distance data needed to make accurate shots with the Vortex® Ranger 1000 Rangefinder with HCD. Capable ranging deer and other hunting targets up to 500 yards away, the Ranger also gives hunters, target shooters and bowhunters a primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) mode for angle-compensated distance readings. Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission, while anti-reflective lens coatings provide brighter views. Diopter adjustment for precise focus. A rugged design with O-ring sealing and rubber armor exterior withstands harsh weather conditions, providing water- and dustproof performance. The Ranger 1000 also offers scan and Line of Sight modes for sure distance readings on flat ground. Can be set to measure in yards or meters. Runs on common CR2 battery.
Manufacturer model #: RRF-101.
- Quality hunting rangefinder with angle compensation
- Quality distance readings up to 1000 yards (500 yards for deer and other hunting targets)
- Horizontal Component Distance(HCD) mode for angle-compensated distance readings
- Fully multi-coated lenses
- O-ring sealing – waterproof and dustproof
- Scan and Line of Sight modes
- Uses CR2 battery (included)