Vionic Tide II Sandals for Ladies
A relaxed, warm weather look that's good for your feet and legs, Vionic® Tide II Sandals for Women give you casual summer style while helping relieve common foot aches and pains. Made with proven Orthaheel® technology, these sandals feature a biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed design that realigns your feet with every step to reduce over-pronation. This superior orthotic support, relief, and stability often helps reduce or relieve common aches and pains caused by less supportive footwear, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain, and lower back pain. A casual summer sandal look, the Tide II combines giving PU webbing uppers with stylish leather trim outside and a soft and smooth neoprene lining inside for easy wearing comfort. Lightweight and flexible medium density EVA footbeds/midsoles absorb shock, reducing stress on your feet, ankles, and legs all day long. Durable TPR outsoles with wave-patterned tread. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 44TIDEII.
- Casual summertime style that's good for your feet
- Orthaheel technology - biomechanical design that realigns feet to reduce over-pronation
- Often helps with plantar fasciitis, knee pain, and lower back pain
- Relaxed and giving PU webbing strap uppers with leather trim and soft neoprene linings
- Shock absorbing, medium density EVA footbeds/midsoles - deep heel cup for stability
- Durable TPR outsoles with wave-patterned tread
Vionic footwear offers innovative, podiatrist-designed support built seamlessly into contemporary and modern classics, constructed in premium materials and essential silhouettes. Based on more than 30 years of podiatric success, this innovative orthotic technology is and recommended by renowned integrative medicine leader Dr. Andrew Weil and recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). Most Vionic shoes with Orthaheel Technology feature the APMA Seal of Acceptance.