Vasque® St. Elias GTX GORE-TEX® Waterproof Hiking Boots for Ladies
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cutting edge, ultralight, athletic hiking boot with traditional all leather comfort
- Waterproof oiled nubuck leather uppers
- GORE-TEX lining - 100% waterproof, breathable protection
- Advanced A.S.E. midsole - PU performance with light weight of EVA
- Soft and cushioning, dual density EVA footbed
- Strategically placed EVA cushioning pods - conforms to terrain while providing athletic level cushioning to the heel and forefoot
- Hybrid last with athletic heel and straighter forepart - great support
- Weight optimized Vibram® Frontier outsoles - increases gait efficiency and decreases overall weight
- Lightweight and supportive TPU shank
- Molded ribber toe bumper
Combining a traditional all-leather comfort and support with a cutting-edge, weight optimized sole and athletic inspired midsole, the St. Elias GTX GORE-TEX Waterproof Hiking Boots for women from Vasque delivers agility with the ability to handle heavy loads over rough terrain. Lined with proven GORE-TEX linings for 100% waterproof breathable protection, the St. Elias delivers traditional all leather comfort with its waterproof oiled nubuck leather uppers. Made of an EVA derivative that gives you the compression and abrasion resistance features of PU with the light weight of EVA, the technologically advanced A.S.E. midsoles give these boots their superior agility. Topped with a soft, dual density EVA footbed for cushioning, this lightweight midsole also features strategically placed EVA cushioning pods that conforms to the trail to provide athletic level cushioning to the heel and forefoot. Combining the athletic heel of its Arc Tempo last with a straighter forepart, the full length Summit last delivers the support you want when hiking trails with a heavy load. Vasque finishes off the St. Elias with its exclusive, weight optimized Vibram Frontier outsoles. Made of Vibram's conforming XS Trek rubber compound, these high traction outsoles feature contoured heels and toes to increase gait efficiency and decrease overall weight. Average weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: M7161.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by qttrailworker awesome boots worth price
I am an avid hiker. When I am not hiking trails I am working on them. These were comfortable right out of the box. Waterproof, lightweight and durable I hope they are available when this pair wears out. I usually get a year out of boots but theses have surpassed that.
September 10, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime