Vanguard Espod 233AP Tripod
A great tripod for amateur photographers and hardcore optics users, the Vanguard Espod 233AP Tripod sets up fast and precisely to get you going quickly. Modeled after Vanguard's Espod Plus Tripod, the 233AP sets up in seconds with adjustable leg angles up to 25°. A tightening ring on the center column enables fast column adjustment, while an anti-shock ring prevents vibration! The tripod's compact, 3-way pan head offers tremendous adjustment options, swiveling a full 360° and tilting up 90° and down to nearly -60°. Quick flip leg locks make height adjustment fast and easy, allowing you to set the leg length from 24-1/2'' up to 65''. Built-in bubble level makes it easier to achieve a precise, level setup, while the tripod's 2 foam grips make it easier to control or carry. Espod 233AP also features a detachable center column hook to attach weight for added stability, anti-slip rubber feet, and removable QS-36 quick shoe.
- Fast setup in seconds
- Adjustable leg angle up to 25°
- Compact 3-way pan head - swivels 360°, tilts up 90° and down ~-60°
- Quick flip leg locks - adjusts from 24-1/2" up to 65"
- Anti-shock ring prevents camera vibration damage
- Center column tightening ring for fast column adjustment
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Removable QS-36 quick shoe
- 2 foam grips
- Bubble level for precision setup