Uriah Products Truck Bed Extender
This easy to use Uriah Products Truck Bed Extender helps you haul extra long loads by adding four feet to the length of your truck's bed. This durable steel support system fits any standard 2'' hitch receiver to help you haul lumber, pipe, ladders, canoes, kayaks, full sheets of plywood or drywall, or any other long cargo. Angled support shaft gives maximum stability to reduce up and down sway during transport. Features multiple tie-down holes and upright end supports to help keep your load secure and stable in transport. The upright supports extend out to four feet in width to accommodate wide materials. Convenient design also allows you to convert this to a roof-level support rack in two easy steps to secure long rooftop cargo, keeping your bed free for other cargo so you can haul more! Extender comes with four support safety clips for secure attachment, reflective tape on the sides and end and a red flag for added visibility and safety. Dimensions: 35'' x 21'' x 2-1/2''. Hitch pin not included.
Manufacturer model #: UH500200.
- Extends truck bed's carrying capacity by 4'
- Converts easily to roof-level support rack for rooftop hauling
- Fits standard 2'' hitch receiver (Hitch pin not included)
- Angled support shaft to reduce up and down sway during transport
- Multiple tie-down holes
- Upright end supports - extend out to 4' in width
- Anchors in place with four support safety clips
- Reflective tape on sides and end and red flag for added visibility and safety
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.