Under Armour® Toxic Trail Shoes for Men - Black/Storm/Viper
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Glove like fit from a minimalist-styled trail shoe
- Fast-drying, lightweight, and breathable synthetic mesh uppers
- Slimmer athletic cut - less fabric and bulk for greater mobility
- Micro G® foam midsoles - thin, lightweight, and responsive full-length foam midsoles
- Low heel and forefoot midsole design - natural efficiency
- Full length, molded 4D Foam® sockliners - conform to your foot’s exact shape
- Lightweight outsoles with strategically placed solid rubber traction
A flexible, minimalist shoe with the toughness to handle trails, the Toxic Trail Shoe from Under Armour fits great, dries fast, and runs hard. Featuring a slimmer, athletic cut that eliminates fabric and bulk for greater mobility, the Toxic's lightweight and breathable synthetic mesh uppers fit like a glove. Made thin in the heel and forefoot to work with your foot's natural efficiency, the lightweight and responsive, full-length Micro G foam midsoles turn cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs. Full length, molded 4D Foam sockliners conform to your foot’s exact shape for greater comfort and to resist slippage while running. Enjoy lightweight traction, thanks to the Toxic's unique and lightweight outsole with strategically placed, solid rubber traction panels at high impact zones, giving you full ground contact with less weight. Average weight per pair: 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1246595.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime