Under Armour® Tactical 7.5'' Non-Insulated Side Zip Hunting Boots for Men - Timber
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Designed to perform in any situation, in the field or on the job
- Full-grain leather upper with breathable, ballistic mesh panels
- YKK side zipper with zip garage for fast and easy on/off
- ETC® Anti-Friction Lining - wicks moisture, resists rubbing
- EVA midsole with TPU shank in arch for lightweight support
- Molded thermoplastic heel clip - support and stability
- Cushioning, molded OrthoLite™ sock liner
- Anti-microbial Anti-Odor technology
- Rubber outsole - aggressive tread design for grip without mud and debris buildup
- Push-through protection plate for extra safety
Great for trail or tactical use, the Under Armour Tactical Side Zip Hunting Boot delivers the performance you need on the job or in the woods. This tough boot starts with a full-grain leather upper bolstered with breathable, ballistic mesh panels for extra comfort. Inside, an ETC Anti-Friction Lining wicks moisture from your foot and resists rubbing to keep your feet dry and free of blisters. Underfoot, a molded Ortholite sockliner cushions your foot with the Tactical Side Zip's EVA midsole with TPU shank in the arch provides additional lightweight support. A molded thermoplastic heel clip provides even more stability for your feet. Aggressive tread design on the durable rubber outsole delivers grip on various terrains without mud and debris buildup. The full-length YKK side zipper makes slipping this boot on or off a breeze. Push-through protection plate for extra safety. Anti-microbial anti-odor technology. Average weight: 19.2 oz. Color: Timber. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1230876.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by CBowers13 Great Quality & Comfort w/ a Fair Price!
These boots shipped out quickly, less than 5 days. They were packaged well and they were exactly as described by Bass Pro. Even the size was accurate. I wear a Men's 10 in Nike's and I ordered a size 10 with this UA Boot which was perfect.
These are also Very Comfortable and because of the side zipper design, they are extremely easy to put your foot into and take off.
The rubber sole is flexible enough to not feel like you have a wood plank strapped to your foot but are sturdy enough to provide the protection needed out in the woods and high country. Also, they did not give me blisters like most boots do when trying to break them in.
The boots are also wrapped in genuine leather which make them look great. Would definitely recommend to anyone who asked my opinion. Worth every Dime & Nickel.
September 26, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime