Under Armour® Scent Control EVO Mock Turtleneck for Men - Long Sleeve
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Incredible fit provides the perfect hunting base layer
- UA Scent Control technology
- Super-soft feel for maximum comfort
- Superior moisture management
- 4-way stretch for increased mobility
- Ergonomic seams
- Helps reduce odor; does not guarantee 100% odor elimination
Incredible fit makes the Under Armour Scent Control EVO mock turtleneck the perfect hunting base layer. Features include UA Scent Control technology, super-soft feel for maximum comfort, superior moisture management, 4-way stretch for increased mobility, and ergonomic seams. 87% polyester/13% elastane. Machine wash. Imported.Under Armour Scent Control Technology:
- Dual-action technology fuses odor-trapping Zeolites with Anti-Microbial Silver
- Traps odor and suppresses the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Works 10X longer than carbon
- Is quieter and lighter than carbon
- Reactivates during a normal wash cycle
Manufacturer style #: 1228129.Under Armour® Scent Control EVO Leggings for Men sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 1881728
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4
Rated 4 out of 5 by BigDaddyBuck67 Under Armors scent control EVO mock turtleneck an
My first generation Under Armor long johns were HORRIBLE, but I began to think that the the problem was FIT. They are supposed to be snug, but they were too tight and uncomfortable. I bought another pair, a size larger, and they are WONDERFUL. They are intended to be a moisture-wicking scent-controlling base layer, and they do this quite well. Alone, they are not as warm as good long john's, and work well alone in not-so-cold weather. Worn under thermals you are cozy in truly cold weather, and they do a good job with sweat and odor.
February 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by SkeeterZX200 Great Product from Under Armour
Great fit, makes a great base layer, super warm and comfortable.
December 8, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by tim13803 Awesome base layer
Definitely won't hide those extra pounds but it is a great base layer. I really noticed a difference from one day without it to the next day with it.
November 1, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by JeremyS What you would expect
This shirt is great. It fits well, wicks moisture, and works great as a base layer.
September 17, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime