NEW Under Armour® Scent Control EVO Mock Turtlenecks for Men - Long Sleeve
- Incredible fit provides the perfect hunting base layer
- UA Scent Control technology
- Super-soft feel for maximum comfort
- Superior moisture management
- 4-way stretch for increased mobility
- Ergonomic seams
- Helps reduce odor; does not guarantee 100% odor elimination
Under Armour Scent Control Technology:
- Dual-action technology fuses odor-trapping Zeolites with Anti-Microbial Silver
- Traps odor and suppresses the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Works 10X longer than carbon
- Is quieter and lighter than carbon
- Reactivates during a normal wash cycle
Under Armour® Scent Control EVO Leggings for Men sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 1881728
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BigDaddyBuck67 Under Armors scent control EVO mock turtleneck an My first generation Under Armor long johns were HORRIBLE, but I began to think that the the problem was FIT. They are supposed to be snug, but they were too tight and uncomfortable. I bought another pair, a size larger, and they are WONDERFUL. They are intended to be a moisture-wicking scent-controlling base layer, and they do this quite well. Alone, they are not as warm as good long john's, and work well alone in not-so-cold weather. Worn under thermals you are cozy in truly cold weather, and they do a good job with sweat and odor. February 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by SkeeterZX200 Great Product from Under Armour Great fit, makes a great base layer, super warm and comfortable. December 8, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by tim13803 Awesome base layer Definitely won't hide those extra pounds but it is a great base layer. I really noticed a difference from one day without it to the next day with it. November 1, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by JeremyS What you would expect This shirt is great. It fits well, wicks moisture, and works great as a base layer. September 17, 2012
1-4 of 4
1 Question | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Details:What is the best way to find your size in this shirt? If you are normally a large would that be appropriate? I wear a lot of under armor and it all fits a little differently depending on its purpose.
Top 25 Contributor
A:This shirts fits like the compression or cold gear shirts do, order the size that you would if you were ordering either the cold gear or compression fit style.
1 of 1
1 of 1