Under Armour® Igniter Polarized Multiflection™ Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Performance Polarized Lenses provide high glare reduction, true color recognition, and greater optical clarity
- ArmourFusion™ Frame is lightweight and strong with an inherent memory
- ArmourSight™ Lenses offer 20% enhanced edge to edge vision and are 10 times stronger than polycarbonate lenses
- Multiflection™ Lens Coating guards against scratches and smudges while remaining easy to clean
- Adjustable nosepad provides the ultimate in custom fit
Under Armour Igniter Polarized Multiflection Sunglasses block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays. The Performance Polarized Lenses afford high-glare reduction plus true color recognition in bright light conditions. ArmourSight Lenses yield 20% more undistorted peripheral vision, plus ten times the strength of conventional polycarbonate lenses. Water-repellant Multiflection Lens Coating prevents visual obstructions by resisting scratches, smudges and staining. A combination of Titanium and Grilamid produces ArmourFusion frames that are lightweight, impact resistant, and hold their shape. A cushion hinge absorbs shock while a three-point grip fits securely. An Adjustable nosepad promises a comfortable, custom fit. About your Under Armour lenses:
- Gray Designed for speed and motion activities, offering true color recognition under bright sunlight. The most flexible lens option, ideal for varying sports and activities.
- Brown Engineered to provide optimum depth perception and a softening effect across fields of vision containing many objects or areas of focus. Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts like mountain bikers, climbers, hikers, etc.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mikog Great Eye Protection
We bought these glasses after suffering eye burn from fishing Falcon Lake in Texas, wearing our "regular" polarized sun glasses . We went back with these glasses and fished a week with no eye burning at all. The clarity looking into the water, and the landscape is "Unreal". Fished with them for 2 weeks on Lake Powell, had no eye burn, and could not believe how well we could look into the water, and enjoy the landscape too. Very comfortable with a wide nose pad area, and no ear soreness either.
May 31, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime